In order to gain access into the Recreation facilities, appropriate photoidentification must be presented. A membership pass includes access to the Henry Crown Sports Pavilion, Norris Aquatics Center, Combe Tennis Center, NU North Beach, Patten Gym and Blomquist Recreation Center.
*Subject to change without notice.
|Faculty/Staff Child (each)||$149||$90||$15 (Ages 6-15)
$0 (Under 6)
|One Time Registration Fee (Each person)||$100 ($50 for second adult)||$35|
Group III (Faculty/Staff Status)
The following are eligible to purchase a SPAC Membership at Faculty/Staff rates.
- Faculty/Staff: Current full-time regular employee or part-time regular employee working 18 or more hours for Northwestern University. Must have valid Northwestern University WildCARD Faculty or Staff identification card.
- Adjunct Faculty: Must have a valid Northwestern University WildCARD Faculty identification card or a letter proving adjunct status from the dean or from the Chairman of the Department.
- Emeriti/Retiree: Must have a valid Northwestern University WildCARD Emeriti/Retiree identification card.
- Visiting Professor: Professors from other universities that are at Northwestern for the purpose of teaching or doing research must have a valid Northwestern University WildCARD Visiting Professors identification card.
- Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation: Only those members who are eligible for a Northwestern University WildCARD Faculty identification card are eligible for the Faculty/Staff rate. Not all members of this foundation qualify for the Faculty/Staff rate. Those who are not eligible for the faculty/staff rate may fall under the Affiliate membership status.
- Graduate Students who are not paying tuition: Must furnish a letter from the dean or department chairperson stating that they are doing research for the university.
- Traffic Institute: May purchase a quarter only membership at the Faculty/Staff rate. Participants must furnish a valid letter from the Traffic Institute. The letter should be on department letterhead and should include the dates of the program.
- Garrett Theological Seminary Faculty/Staff: Garrett Faculty/Staff are eligible to purchase a membership at the Faculty/Staff rate. They must show their Garrett Faculty/Staff identification card.
- New Alumni: A special rate is extended to recent Northwestern University graduates. Graduates purchasing a membership within one year of their graduation date are eligible to receive a rate equivalent to that of the Faculty/Staff fee.