Facilities & Schedules
Get Active, Get Fit
Establish and maintain an active and healthy lifestyle when you take advantage of the outstanding fitness and recreational sports facilities available to the Northwestern community. Whether you want to lose weight and get in shape, unwind from the stress of daily life, or simply have a bit of fun, the Department of Athletics and Recreation offers facilities suited to meet your needs.
Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and affiliates are encouraged to make use of various fitness and recreation-related facilities. Use of these facilities is free to current full-time students who have a valid WildCARD ID. Others must possess a facility membership or purchase a daily pass.
Facility Hours and Closings
Visit the links below for a list of facility features, building hours, and special closings.
- Click Here to Download the Current Facilities Schedule
- Henry Crown Sports Pavilion
- Dellora A. and Lester J. Norris Aquatics Center
- Ivan Combe Tennis Center
- Patten Gymnasium
- Blomquist Memorial Recreation Building
- Vandy Christie Tennis Center
- Northwestern Sailing Center
- Floyd Long Field
- Lakeside Athletic Field
- North Beach
- Membership Registration Office